From January to the end of July 2017 I worked as Social Media and Communications Lead for NPO Threshold Studios. Media arts producers and educators delivering a series of events and festivals, they are committed to talent and skills development.
During seven months I worked on the promotion of:
- Margate Festival
- Digitalis - Digital adventures in Milton Keynes.
- Frequency Festival of Digital Culture, Lincoln.
- Collider Conversations - a series of events across the Midlands looking at diversity within the arts.
- Sam Lindley, Head of Production, Talent and Skills, Threshold Studios
- Promoting Threshold Studios’ range of events, exhibitions and projects across their social media platforms, website and e-newsletter.
- Assisting with the production of print materials and the development of websites for Margate Festival and Digitalis.
- Managing and producing content for all social media platforms across Threshold’s portfolio.
- Coordinating communications and marketing activity, responding to requests for copy and marketing materials