Developed in Birmingham
Developed in Birmingham was a season of hands-on workshops, talks, walks and events which explored and celebrated the city’s significant role in the early history of photography.
The programme connected and expanded on two complementary exhibitions in Birmingham; Thresholds, a virtual reality exhibition by Mat Collishaw and A White House on Paradise Street by Jo Gane with Pete James and Leon Trimble.
From April to October 2017 work included:
- Devising and delivering the marketing and social media strategy for the season.
- Assisting the production and distribution of print materials.
- Assisting with the development of the website.
- Managing the festival’s social media accounts. Creating content to increase online engagement.
- Providing updates and key information for audiences online in the run up and during the season.