Flatpack Film Festival
I have worked with Flatpack Film Festival for six festivals (2010-2015) on their marketing and regional press campaigns.
Flatpack takes over venues across Birmingham every March. It draws people from far and wide with a wonderful mixture of films, performances, contraptions and surprises.
- Ian Francis, Director, Flatpack Film Festival.
For their ninth festival from 19-29 March 2015 work included:
- Managing and monitoring the festival’s social media presence.
- Monitoring pre-sales and adapting the marketing plan accordingly
- Production of printed materials for the festival. I liaised with the festival’s graphic designers Dot Dash in the design of promotional materials for the new festival identity. These included beer mats, flyers, posters, bags and t-shirts.
Work also included:
- Liaising with the national PR agency, Margaret PR and festival partners and sponsors in order to gain the maximum amount of coverage across the festival.